Wickel Bambinos

- Introducing our SWEET bambinos -

Brenna & Karsen

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Refelections

Today’s the big day. I wanted to take the time to reflect back on my pregnancy as a whole. It’s been such a journey and the twins aren’t even here yet. From time we found out we were pregnant until today, everyday has been so unreal to me. Who would have ever thought that Branden and I would be so lucky to have two sweet babies to call our own and be little pieces of us combined.
The last few days have been filled with love from family and friends calling to check up on us and to send their thoughts and prayers. We even had a great burger/fries dinner last night with a couple close ones. That was nice to reminisce on all our wild times!!!
But, today is still the big day. It's also the first day of Spring, which happens to be my FAVORITE season of all time as well as a one year anniversary for some good friends. None the less, today is still the big day for Branden and I. We’ve started off the day off with sleeping in and then some pancakes and chocolate milk J Then, at 5:00pm Branden and I will make a phone that will be the beginning of our lives as PARENTS!!! It's surreal that we will walk out of our house today with babies in my belly and the next time I'll be back, they will be on the "outside" and hopefully be home with us.
Strange to think how everyone’s “roles” are going to change. B and I will be parents, our parents will be Grandparents for the first time, siblings will be Aunts and Uncle, our Grandparents will be Great-Grandparents again, and our Aunts & Uncles will be Great-Aunts (some for the first time) and Great-Uncles. So neat!!!
So, with warm wishes everything runs smoothly and we’ll have babies home by the end of this week, here we go…off to have Brenna and Karsen…

No comments:

Post a Comment